Saturday 26 May 2007

A day in

So maman and I decided to stay in on Friday instead of going out and about like we usually do. We had so much fun. We basically just lounged around, played with some toys, sang some songs, took a nice nap together on the couch.
Here I am playing with my train that Nana bought we for christmas. It plays some songs and rolls on the ground.
When mommy and I woke up from our afternoon nap, the sky was dark and it started to rain really hard. There was loud thunder and lightning. I think I like storms like my mom does. It made the air smell fresh and the trees really green. I think mommy and me need to have more of these days in and not run around so much. It's nice to take it at a slower pace and enjoy each other.

By the way, I miss my matante Julie in Brazilia!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too, Julian!!
(You too, Ads.)

Anonymous said...

We all miss you very much, Jules.

But don't worry, we have reminders of you that we keep around Julian so he won't forget...!