Friday 4 May 2007

Julian's first day at the park

Mommy and I enjoyed a beautiful day outside. I have gone for many walks already but today was extra special. It started with a long walk to the Bridgehead on Beechwood where mommy got herself a hot decaf coffee. She then headed to Stanley park and I took a nice little nap. There's nothing finer than napping in the outdoors where you get a nice warm breeze on your face and fresh air to breath.
Once at the park, mommy sat on the swing and I sat on her lap and she swung back and forth. That was lots of fun. There was a little girl about 4 years old beside us that was going so high. She was also having fun and I think that one day I will be able to go high like she was. Mommy said she would push me high like that. I think I will like it lots.
Then she sat me down on this green stuff called grass. It was prickly and soft all at the same time. I gripped it with my fingers and pulled and some came off. Neat stuff. Try it. It was nice and soft to sit on. After this, mommy let me stand in the sand. I didn't get to feel it in my toes but she said that next time she will take my Robeez off so I can feel the sand between my toes. So far, the park is my favorite place other than home, and my grand-parents place. Mommy said we can go every day if it's nice. I'll get her to take more pictures of our trips. Stay tuned.

No comments: