Thursday 3 May 2007

Torture...I mean Fitness with Jules

So Mommy went to a new fitness class on Tuesday and she said she hurt lots and lots but she said that's good. I on the other hand am not so sure about the class because everyone is trying to play with my toys...and mommy said this is good too because it means I have friends. This is me and my friend Hayden. He is abit older than me and can roll around. I hope to be able to do that soon because he looks like he is having so much fun. Mommy said we are going to that fitness class again today so I will try and share my toys today with my friends. Mommy wants me to be happy so she can do her workout and hurt even more. Adults are funny...putting themselves through torture. Weird.
Oh how I love the Exersaucer. This one is cool because it pivots so it makes me feel like I am walking. Maybe I will let my friend Hayden try it out this time. I bet he will love it too.

No comments: