Saturday 2 June 2007

Love weekends

I love weekends because papa is around and it means fun times with both maman and papa. Today we all went to Conroy Pit for a walk and it was fun. Fender has so much fun there. The bugs weren't too bad but maman came armed with her bug spray just in case. I can't have any on me because I am too young but she can spray some on herself and she did spray abit on my pants though. It was quite fun riding in the backpack on papa's back.
Fender got into a few mud puddles and laid right down in them. He was all wet and muddy. I guess papa will have to give him a bath when we get home.
When we headed to the Pit, it was actually my nap time so I got a quick one in on the ride there. Zzzzzzzzz
Well I know that Fender was the dirty one but I did get a bath too but only at the end of the day before my nap time. I am wearing maman's shower cap but just for fun. Don't I look cute?

Go Sens Go! Game 3 is in period 2 as maman writes this.

No comments: