Tuesday 15 May 2007

Mom's Day!

So I discovered for the first time a day called Mother's Day! It was fun. It was all about celebrating moms. We started the day off having some morning treats with grand-maman and grand-papa. Les matantes Jumelles were also there with their cousin Michelle and it was fun. We sat in the backyard that mom calls the bee colony and I napped after grand-papa walked me around in the stroller. Then in the afternoon, maman and papa took me to Rockcliffe Park and they rollerbladed the paths along the Aviation Parkway while pushing me in my stroller. Yeeeeee that was fun. I hope they go again. Then for dinner, Nana came over and she pushed me in my stroller while we took Fender for a walk. It was a nice full day packed with fun activities and fun people. This family thing is great! I love each and everyone of them and they love me.

No comments: