Friday 11 May 2007

Maman's birthday

Tuesday was maman's birthday and she turned 32....opps, I am not supposed to say that. Old people don't like to share their age. Notice the ribbon on my head. Maman said she didn't need any presents this year because she already has the best present she could ever get and she doesn't need anything else....that's me! That's why she put the ribbon on my head. Silly maman. She also put it on Fender and he was cute but didn't like it so much. See the picture below. I pooped on grand-papa and he didn't even know. Tee hee. Papa had to give him a t-shirt to wear home. Maman says good thing I am soooo cute. Grand-maman and grand-papa and Camille brought some muffins for maman and they each had a candle on them. Fun. One day there will be candles for me. I wonder what kind of treat I will get.

No comments: