Tuesday 12 June 2007

A love for summer

I love summer and the hot weather so far. I am having so much fun. I get to visit grand-maman and grand-papa and when I go over there and it's nice, we can play outside. Grand-papa will put up the parasols so I am well protected from the sun and I have some nice mats to put on the balcony and we can sit together.

Also, I went to Nana's for dinner and she had a little pool for me. It's my first time playing in an outdoor pool and boy oh boy was that also fun. The water was a little colder than the bath but it was equally fun to be wet. Maman made sure no ladies were checking me out because I was in my birthday suit and we all know I am pretty cute in that...Anyways, I am just glad that we have many more months of this nice weather because I have just begun to explore all the fun things I can do in the heat.

No comments: