Sunday 17 June 2007

My weekend in Mont-Tremblant (well Arundel really)

Boy oh boy did we ever have a great weekend in Mont-Tremblant. Well it's actually in Arundel that we were which is about 15 minutes from Mont-Tremblant. We were visiting with maman and papa's friends Eric and Christine. They also have 2 girls, Olivia and Charlotte. Olivia is 3 and a half and Charlotte is 3 months old. I had lots of fun with Olivia. She is much older than me but she taught me lots. She played with me, brought me my toys, helped maman change my diaper and lots more. In this first picture, maman was cooling me down from the heat by soaking cloth in cold water and putting all over me.
Here I am taking my first bath ever with a girl. Olivia helped scrub me all clean. Maman said that no more until I am married but I think I may do this again next time we visit.
Olivia and Charlotte have a doggie almost like our Fender. Her name is Bombay and she is silly. Below is a picture of my papa and me and Eric and little Charlotte and Father's Day. I can't wait until my next visit up there. When can we go back maman?

No comments: