Monday 9 April 2007

Skipping class already

Today Julian and I skipped out on our fitness class (tee hee) and hung out with grand-maman and grand-papa instead. Much more fun I have to say. Fitness class would have been more challenging but we did have one challenge though...trying to feed the little man while grand-maman was distracting him. Now that's challenging. He has more interested in her than his cereal/prune filled spoon. It took a while but he finished his bowl. What an appetite he has. He'll be taller than papa in no time.

Also other then fitness class, we did some shopping with Mel. That certainly was more fun and yes challenging as well. I used to be able to go shopping and pick stuff off the rack without trying it on and always being bang on....not so much anymore. I am 3 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight but I have to say, the body is different and I really don't know what I want anymore. What is cool now. I have been living in my Lululemon pants for so long that I don't know what I like or should be wearing. I need Stacey and Clinton's help from 'What not to wear'.

1 comment:

CDC said...

you are always gorgeous. just follow your instinct and wear the stuff that you like - you have such a good sense of aesthetic that what you like will surely also be what is cool right now!

julian is so cute, je veux le manger tout rond! i loved dancing with him in the kitchen at grand-maman's place, just listening to some old hank williams and looking out towards the fields as the floor creaked beneath my dancing feet!

xo cams