Wednesday 28 March 2007

All about my Bubba

Well, I have decided to give this a shot again. Yes, I used to have a different blog and then canceled it but honestly, I didn't really like talking about myself all the time, but with this blog, I get to talk about someone else....my baby Baba. I can't think of anything else I'd rather talk about so this should be fun. Plus, I know you guys are always asking "What's new with Jules?", so now you will all be able to know the latest and greatest of all the happenings in Julian's life. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo julian! so you got your mama to write a blog for you, way to go, bambino! i'll definitely be checkin' in regularily to see what's goin' down your side of town, you know, to find out how things are hangin' in your crib.
love you tons! and tell that mama of yours that she ROCKS!
your numero uno aunt, manon xo